You Are Reading

DandAD // Design Is About Doing // Rain Research


WHY RAIN IS GOOD LUCK

  • Supposedly Rain is a symbol of good fortune coming your way.
  • Walking in the rain is good luck because you are washing away bad things that you have done.
  • When It Rains And The Sun Is Shining
    The simultaneous appearance of the sun and the rain is a very good sign indeed. This is when it is most likely for you to see rainbows in the sky. Indeed when the sun is shining brightly and there is also a shower of rain, it means that everything you are working on will be successful. You will receive the support of some very important people. If a son or daughter is born on such a day, it is a wonderful sign of a great life. If you happen to be getting married on such a day, you will enjoy a very auspicious life together

PEOPLES OPINIONS ON WHY RAIN IS GOOD - FOUND ONLINE 
  • "Rain is amazing. I love rain. I don't care if I'm inside or outside. I love the feeling of rain falling on my face on a cloudy day. I love sitting inside, watching the rain trickle down my window, as I listen to my favorite music." KrestFallen18
  • "Whenever it would start to rain, my grandma and I would always sit by the window (we had this gorgeous view down the mountain and a huge window) and we would watch the rain stream across the window in little rivulets... then we would read this book together called Thunder Cake (by Patricia Polacco I think.) If it started to thunder we would count and figure out how far away the storm was. Once the storm was near we would always bake our own special 'Thunder Cake' and Grandma's bread (my grandma makes the best bread ever). Because it rained so often at that house, it became sort of a ritual for us. I dunno, I guess that's how I started liking the rain." Klot_Frecket
  • "It smells nice when it's raining." Sugil 
  • "I love its smell. And the sound it makes. I love watching raindrops falling down. I also love umbrellas, they can be so colourful and beautiful. Or just standing in the rain when everybody's hiding from it... Rain's just amazing." Anonymous 
  • "There is something romantic in the rain that i can not explain with words-i guess this something that all of us-the rain lovers got in our souls." GetDownn
  • "I love the sound of it. It's the most beautiful natural sound. It catches breath.
    It's so calming - I can sit and listen for hours.
    And the smell - it's something surreal.
    It's hard to explain, but there's something special in it"
    Ronek
  • "I love how powerful a thunderstorm can be. The fact that I can't control its violent nature makes me seem small, and alive. It's very comforting." DanceDanceRobot
  • "Rain purifies mind, body and soul." DemonsLight
  • "I love the way the air feels just before a storm rolls in. I get goosebumps and if I can chill out with some mellow music or movie, I'm in heaven." JonatJ
  • "It has poetic force and the feel of it on your body while perceiving nothing but its sound is like meditation. I find inner balance when in rain..." DueFriday
  • "I love to curl up in bed to the sound of it pouring. Such a peaceful feeling. Plus it's clean, pure, and usually lacks sunshine, which I'm very sensitive to." JadeDingenue
  • "I love to swimm when it`s raining;) you can feel as you are all immersed, surrounded by water. Splendid feeling." SweetSting
  • "When it's raining I get out, raise my head towards the sky, close my eyes and feel rain drops in my whole body, it reminds me that I'm alive, just gotta love it." Namilo 
  • "Rain makes the world change shades. It makes everything look different, smell different, sound different. It's all around you.
    It makes emotions feel stronger, and brings back pleasant memories.
    And when you're not in the rain, safely sheltered inside, seeing, smelling and hearing the rain pouring all around you in the world - there's nothing cozier or more protected."
    T_SURFER

Source // LAST FM

PERSONAL VIEWS ON WHY RAIN IS GOOD

  • Rain can be liberating. When you just accept that your going to get wet, stand outside in the pouring rain. It can be a really nice feeling depending on the point of view you have. 
  • When your in a warm house and you can see the and hear the rain coming down hard outside, it's nice. People tend to listen to rainfall and rainforest sounds when trying to sleep
  • Rain is R E L A X I N G 
  • Rain can bring back childhood memories!
  • Waters your plants for FREE
  • At least we are not in countries that are in drought :(
  • IT SMELLS NICE WHEN ITS RAINING
  • Rain is FRESH and NATURAL!
  • Its better than being too hot all of the time!
  • SIGHT, SMELL, SOUND, TASTE
  • PEOPLE MAKE GOOD SONGS ABOUT RAIN
  • SUN IS IRRATATING. IT BLINDS YOU. GIVES YOU SKIN CANCER. RAIN IS CALMING

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.