You Are Reading

OUGD401 // Final Publication // Mock-Up // Printed Images



I decided to print a mock-up of my publication a quarter of the size that it will be so I could have a hardcopy. By doing this, I can see if there are and typo's and also to see if it was going to work in the order and sequence I had placed it in. I am really happy with the outcome. I checked over and highlighted any mistakes made before sending it off to be printed as a full size a3 newspaper.

Here are some images of the mock-up (click to enlarge)









































Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.