You Are Reading

OUGD501 - COP - Content for Publication

I needed to nail down the content of this publication so I did this by creating a separate document containing it. I split the book into four different main sections;

- The Rise of Social Media
- The Physcology of Facebook 
- FAD (Facebook Addiction Disorder 
- Voyeurism 

I also had a subsequent introduction and conclusion as well as a breadth of quotes taken from my essay and further research. I kept notes on my sources and included these at the end of the text.

You can take a look at my content here, via ISSUU ; -



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.