You Are Reading

Responsive - Bacardi Brief - Visual Inspiration




Visual Inspiration which I have picked from the internet to help me make a decision to which direction I want to take when it comes down to the bottle shape and label design of my project. I like the idea of having an ild school 'scrumpy' like bottle and ideally print onto the bottle but more likely print onto transparent stickers that would be placed on front and back. I also like the idea of using the label with parts cut out to create unique designs onto the bottle and obviously the idea of packaging the bottle in a wooden crate. 





































































Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.