You Are Reading

OUGD401 // Publication Presentation

This is the presentation i put together for my presenation. Overall my presentation went pretty badly but probably better than i thought. I always get too nervous and mess up everything i'm trying to say so my idea came across a little bit foggy but i need to move on from this and get into getting my solid research down before experimenting with some ideas and i'm pretty sure it will come together and start to make more sense.

Overall, people seemed to like the idea, though it seemed rather confused.








Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.