You Are Reading

Context Of Practice - 5 Pieces of Imagery That I Find Aesthetically Pleasing

1. 


Lucky Strike Vintage Advertisement - Artist:Unknown 

2.


Vintage Textured Collage - Artist: Eduardo Recife 

3.



Alfred Hitchcock Directs the MGM LionPhotograph by Clarence Sinclair Bull, 1958

4.


Photograph of my grandad taken in the 1980's

5.


Collage Work - Artist : Cristiana Coucerio

After the workshop, i decided i chose these five images based on my own personal words realting to asthetics. I figured these to be..

  • Natural
  • Vintgage
  • Geometric
  • Textured
  • Colour








Comments for this entry

Blogger

Are you paying over $5 per pack of cigarettes? I'm buying all my cigs at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 60% from cigarettes.

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.