You Are Reading

Proverbally Yours - Image Poster Research

MICHAEL CRAIG MARTIN











Michael Craig Martin is one of my favourite designers. I love hi illustration work, how he uses simple black clean outlines of basic everyday objects and layers them up to create these beautiful works of art. I also like hs bold vibrant clashing colours, think they work well within his work. He usually works on large scale too, doing full scale walls with black tape, and if you ever get the chance to see some of his work in galleries it is truly amazing. 

Michael Craig Martin will be a big influence on me for this next project, i hope to create simple outline illustrations relating to the padlocks in order to link these to my proverb. 



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.