You Are Reading

Design For Print - Packaging Research

I am currently looking at ways that I can package my six booklets. I want to do something that is failry easy to use but also something that will stand out and something that is a little bit different. Here is some  initial research at innovative and quality packaging ideas that will influence this area of my practice...














Gothic Book Set, packaging design, book cover design, dracula, frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.



















I think that I mainly like the idea of seeing the coloured spines of the books in an open gap in the box, especially with my colour scheme, this would probably be the most logical step to take. I quite like the idea of using corrugated cardboard to up cycle my packaging. and this way, i could also get quite a nice emboss on the box. 
















Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.