You Are Reading

Alphabet Soup - Font Research

Source // I Love Typography

I found this font on 'I Love Typography'. I think it relates to my word stretch, as the calligraphy style letters stretch out creating a pattern around the phrase. This is a really well thought out and presented design. 


Source // FFFFOUND

I really like the design of this. The font is made up of these shapes with some straight edges and some curved. The font sits in the middle of this and looks stretched vertically. Really n ice design and layout.

Source // FFFFOUND
Similar concept of stretching the font to the last design. 







Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.